Easy Mashed Potato Balls Recipe
Easy Potato Balls for your kids
Since my son is becoming a picky eater I always run out of ideas of what food to give. Sometimes, I cannot give him food that he already ate for that day. I always browse the internet and choose which is easy to make and I will just do a little of personalized of mama touch.
I saw this recipe and tried to cook. It just gave me 40mins to prepare since its only minimal procedure,
- Half Kilo Potatoes 4 pcs of normal size (depending on size)
- 2 Eggs
- Onion minced
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- ¼ kg minced meat
- Cooking Oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
How to Cook:
- Boil the potatoes until enough to be mashed.
- In a large bowl put the mashed potatoes
- Combine other ingredients: minced meats, beaten eggs, sliced onion salt, and pepper.
- Shape into small balls and roll in a plate of breadcrumbs.
- Let the balls stay for at least 15 mins
- Get a deep frying pan and make a place the cooking oil making sure it is hot enough to fry.
- Fry potato balls in a slow heat for at least 5min or until they get brown.
- Place on paper towel to absorb the cooking oil
- By tasting, please make sure that the potato filling is warm enough.
For sure your kids will love this super easy dish!